AutoTap, a pioneer in PC-based automotive diagnostic software, is a division of B&B Electronics. Our US headquarters in Ottawa, Illinois houses engineering, manufacturing, service and warehousing. Our European headquarters, which provides service, support and warehousing, is located in County Galway, Ireland.
Founded in 1981, B&B’s experience with OBDII began with the release of its flagship diagnostic tool in 1996, the same year OBDII vehicles hit the road. Along with its extensive line of Industrial Communications products B&B Electronics develops and manufactures diagnostic tools for the automotive aftermarket, and interface products for fleet management and vehicle telematics applications.
- Extensive Inventory - Most products ship the same day they're ordered
- Custom Product Design and Manufacturing - We'll work with you to build the product specification, provide quick-turn prototypes and volume products in three easy steps
- Free Technical Support - Let our support specialists address your technical questions, product selection, system design, installation and trouble shooting assistance
- Customer Service - It's not our motto or our mission. Doing what's right for the customer is part of our culture at B&B
- Technical Articles - We have an extensive online technical library to help customers make educated decisions for their applications